Gevo Announces Participation in Two Upcoming Investor Conference
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., May 25, 2011 (BUSINESS WIRE) --
Gevo, Inc. (NASDAQ: GEVO), a renewable chemicals and advanced biofuels company, today announced that it will participate in two upcoming investor conference panels in New York City in June. The panels will not be webcast.
- Cowen & Co. Technology Media & Telecom Conference (New
- Wednesday, June 1st, 2011 from 9:30 a.m. to 10:55 a.m. EDT
- Renewable Biomaterials: Developing Solutions for a Range of New Markets Panel featuring Christopher Ryan, Ph.D., Executive Vice President of Business Development, Downstream
- Lazard Capital Markets Alternative Energy Summit (New York, NY)
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2011 from 3:45 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. EDT
- Biofuels: Convergence of Biotech & Energy Panel featuring Christopher Ryan, Ph.D., Executive Vice President of Business Development, Downstream
Gevo is developing capital efficient biorefinery systems to provide renewable, cost-effective building block products to the chemical and fuel industries. The Company seeks to convert renewable raw materials into isobutanol and renewable hydrocarbons that can be directly integrated on a "drop in" basis into existing chemical and fuel products to deliver environmental and economic benefits. Gevo is committed to a sustainable biobased economy that meets society's needs for plentiful food and clean air and water. For more information, visit www.gevo.com.
SOURCE: Gevo, Inc.
Jackie Kolek, 212-931-6166
Stern Investor Relations, Inc.
Julia Avery, 212-362-1200